Window treatments are a timeless way to enhance the appearance of any interior space, while effectively providing privacy and block light. If you are looking for functional and stylish window treatments, visit Anderson Carpet One! We take pride in offering our customers both Graber and Hunter Douglas brands to match any interior design, including blinds, shutters, and shades. Not sure which window treatment is right for you? Here is a guideline to choosing the perfect set of window treatments for your space.
Which Style Works Best For Me?
We all know that window treatments are a necessary addition to any room - they can block the light and offer privacy. However, window treatments not only offer these benefits, but they provide an aesthetic unique to your decor, including wood shutters, vinyl blinds, and fabric shades. But which window treatments work best for you?
Blinds offer the ability to adjust the light and privacy levels throughout the day. Compared to other window treatments, blinds offer the most control. Completely customize your lighting throughout the day: tilt them open slightly, draw them open to let the morning sunshine in, or draw them shut for privacy.
Types of blinds can include:
- Faux & Composite wood
Similar to blinds, shutters offer varying degrees of privacy and light throughout the day. For those looking to add a timeless and clean look, shutters are an excellent option. Plus, shutters offer sound-control, reduce energy bills, and they create a classic, coastal look that many customers appreciate.
Types of Shutters can include:
- Wood Shutters
- Composite Wood Shutters
Shades are an extremely versatile way to add privacy and block light, with the bonus of style. Shades come in a variety of fabrics, designs, and colors, and they offer complete protection from the heat of the sun.
Types of Shades can include:
- Roman Shades
- Cellular Shades
- Solar Shades
- Natural Shades
Did you know? After a certain period of time, UV rays from the sun can damage your interior, including furniture, hardwood flooring, and carpeting! Installing window treatments can help protect your space for years to come.
What Type Of Window Treatments Do You Offer?
All types! We offer blinds, shutters, and shades that can be custom fitted to your exact window’s measurements. Our brands include Hunter Douglas window treatments and Graber. Some of the benefits of these brands include functionality, annual energy savings, and a timeless style.
Some benefits of Graber Window Treatments include:
- It’s all in the details! Graber offers custom materials, color, hardware, liner, size and control type for a design that is truly unique to you.
- Protection from harmful UV rays - Graber Solar Shades not only reduce glare, but they help prolong the life of your upholstery and flooring!
- Ease of use with just one touch - Graber offers the option for a cordless system, the UtraLite Lift System.
Some benefits of Hunter Douglas Window Treatments include:
- Luxury for all - Hunter Douglas partners with over 2400 fabrics designed in partnership with international textiles and mills to create a look that is completely custom to you.
- Hunter Douglas offers child and pet-friendly options, including cordless and UV-ray blocking shades. Check out their Smart-Home Shade options for a fully automated system customized to meet your specific needs.
- Hunter Douglas can help lower your energy costs - choose from their variety of energy-efficient shades with air pockets that help reduce heat transfer and regulate interior temperatures.
Shop Window Treatments Near You
Anderson Carpet One Floor & Home is proud to be your local flooring and home design store in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware for over 30 years. We offer all things flooring and home with the promise of amazing customer service and professional installations. Whether you’re in need of custom window treatments, or you prefer a specific material and color, our staff can help your design dreams become a reality.
Learn More About Window Treatments